Aaahh, this weekend has been great. I spent Saturday out at the barn riding (awesome ride, too, Topper is such a rock star), at the driving range (friends who let you borrow golf clubs are great and stealing carts is entertaining), and rowing (a lot harder than kayaking, I'll give it that, but so much fun). Monday was spent climbing (John and Danny push me harder and harder and I'm good and really, really sore now).
My week days are spent inside, with classes and budget meetings and homework and work. But my week ends belong to me and the sky.
And the night before school starts again I will be taking very long, hot showers and slathering on the Icy Hot and popping the Tylenol. It's all so worth it. Life is beautiful. And just in case things weren't good enough, the newspaper advisor is out of town. And there was much rejoicing!
Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment