Yesterday I rode, rowed, and climbed all in one day. My entire upper body is sore, but I feel great. I like being sore. It's reassuring me that yes, I'm alive and can push myself to do better, so it's a good thing. I was also at the paper longer than usual, but we were still done by midnight and I was able to sleep until 11. Getting a solid 10 hours of sleep is probably why I feel so good today. I laid down and was staring at the ceiling last night and was almost too tired to turn over and fall asleep--that's pretty pitiful, but it also gives you an idea of how little the Tylenol was doing.
On Monday Bohler, the newspaper advisor, comes back. I have to admit I'm dreading it. This week has been laid-back, fun, a minimum of mistakes and wasted efforts, and produced a lot of funny results from www.lovecalculator.com Evidently Colin Powell and I are destined to be together. That would be great, because I could really use a sugar daddy right now to pay for my weekends. My dad told me he was pricing kayaks while at REI . . . that would be phenomenal. I think the paper should have a crew team. It'd be hilarious. For now I'll settle for movies and grilling with the editors, because they're awesome and any company with them is good.
The TCU Daily Skiff: 102 years old and still putting out 4 times a week.
Friday, September 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment