Monday, September 27, 2004

How Shallow is Shallow?

Tonight was great in that I had hardly anything to do for class and Tyler and John let me crash in their room to watch a movie. Seriously, I love these guys. I may have killed my first roommate this year if not for them. Asides from that, they are incredibly entertaining, and tonight was even more interesting than usual.

I have this weakness: I like psychoanalyzing people. I want strengths, weaknesses, hopes, dreams, nightmares and bad habits.

Poor Tyler happened to be in the way tonight. What has to be said is he brings it upon himself . . . his reputation alone brings it on. So I gave it to him, the whole "Why, why why?" thing. It took forever and he was probably not appreciating being cornered like that, but something had to be done.

And so now it's one in the morning, I've got classes and I'm watching something called "Creature Comforts" on Comedy Central . . . it's absurd. Interviews with little claymation animals, like Wallace and Grommit or some such. It's pretty funny. Watch it if you find it. Nothing rocks like British comedy.

Tomorrow will be great, I can tell.

No comments: