So I think my ex roommate took my earrings. There's this place in town called James Avery, and they have beautiful silver, and you can tell something is JA just by looking at it. I have two pairs of earrings from there, and I've worn each pair recently, and I keep all my earrings in a petri dish by the sink (yes, a petri dish, I have a whole package of dishes, they're very handy). JA has a policy where if you bring in one earring, you can get a second for half the price of a set--it's so if you lose an earring, you can get a second without buying a whole new pair. I think she snatched one of each of these pairs so she can take them to JA and get a pair for half price. She's from Fort Worth, she knows the policy. Dammit. If that's really what happened, I'm going to be so pissed. I don't even think they make one pair anymore; my mom got them from my dad when she was in college, and she gave them to me. For goodness's sake. Tomorrow I'm going up to talk to her, just to ask if they may have accidently gotten into her stuff. I know for hella sure I didn't put them there. Am I just jumping to conclusions? I've taken my room apart looking for the others and I always notice when I lose one because I take them off and put them away--if I'm wearing it and it disappears, I know. Man. This is exhausting. Sorry that everything on here has been roommate related, but it's really the central stress of my life right now. That's pretty pathetic, I know.
Sunday, August 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment