Saturday, August 07, 2004

Just a few more hours

Seriously, my parents are driving me nuts. I've gotta get out of this place and back where I can go out for a margarita at midnight without anyone asking where I am. In my dorm room I can play my music loudly, leave my stacks of books everywhere, make the temperature nice and comfy, and keep tequila in the microfridge . . . or at least until my roommate shows up. Hmm. I keep praying she's not a freshman but she probably will be, just to spite me. Why couldn't Angela have stayed? Damn the whole thing. I'm looking forward to driving and getting back to some hotels (after a week away I miss them). It won't be as fun as Georgia, but it will be a nice reminder. Someday I'll see everyone again, and then I'll check what's in the Sprite bottle before I fill my glass with it.

To Cecil!

No comments: