Friday, October 03, 2008

Still Useless

It can be really hard to fill an entire day when you have nothing to do.

Also, on weekend plans: Dan asked if I'd be willing to go out to dinner (maybe drinks) with this friend of his. I personally cannot stand this person, but she has no idea. I have successfully avoided seeing her/having anything to do with her for a few months now. I will probably end up saying OK and going out, but at least Dan's good enough to know how I feel, not pressure me, and even gave me an out that we can leave early to watch the Red Sox game.

I have the completely unfounded joking-belief that my cat (named Fenway) caused the Red Sox to win the World Series last year. I also have a completely unfounded joking-belief that he will bring good luck for the team this year as well. Yeah, sure, the team is lucky and talented, but I think a woolly cat in Texas has more sway over the team than good hitting.

It's awfully fun to believe/say absolutely bullshit, insane things.

No comments: