Friday, October 01, 2004

Seriously. This is crazy.

It's just past one in the morning and I'm trying to figure out if I'll ever be able to sleep again. Well, sleep and still get everything done. I skipped out on riding this morning and slept instead because I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat (don't remember the dream, so I don't know what it was). Tomorrow I'm going to get up early and go buy the leather portfolio to match my shoes, business card holder, and purse. Is that wrong and vain? I like to think it's professional. I need professional right now. Tomorrow after staff meeting I've got another (count it: third) interview with an AP person. And then Wednesday I've got a chance to interview Ragin' Cajun James Carville--how bad-ass is that? I need to look like a grown-up, I suppose. Black leather with white stitching is the best way for me to express that.

I swear to goodness, if I weren't going to Ohio and Indiana (whoot whoot Midwest!), I'd sleep for all three of those days that constitute fall break. I'll be able to sleep on the plane . . . I'm so excited! Not just about the whole sleeping thing either. =cD

On another exciting note, Dad got promoted this week. I got flowers--first time ever at school, may I add--and it put me in a good mood all day. Paper was pretty damn good all week, Topper is ready for jumping, Noel still loves me even though he's dejected, and I am going to sleep. Until I wake up early to go buy leather products.

As per usual . . . life is beautiful.

No comments: