Monday, November 03, 2008

On Edge

On the eastern coast, it's about two minutes from Nov. 4, Election Day.

I'm trying to be optimistic, but I'm still anxious. Something huge is going to happen, and I'm just hoping it's not a disaster.

Dan has a friend who calls us both part of the liberal media. My being in the media has nothing to do with it.

It has a lot to do with health care, women's rights, the wars in the Middle East, the economy. Fuck--I need this economy fixed. I'm going to have to start baking my own cupcakes instead of just buying them at stores if things keep going the same way. I don't have the skillz to keep up with the country if we've stayed on the path we've been on for the past 8 years.

Midnight now in part of the U.S. There will be anxious postings tomorrow, I'm sure. I'm not going to get rid of this nauseous feeling until I'm 100% sure my cupcake consumption is safe.

No comments: